Do you want hip? Trendy? Cool? Then this is the perfect apartment for you! Located in Bloomfield, one of the most happening neighborhoods in town, Edmond Apartments is all that and more! Dine at some of Pittsburgh’s most popular restaurants, have drinks at fun bars and keep your schedule busy with constant entertainment. Enjoy a meal at Station, YinzBurgh BBQ and Tessaro’s. Participate in happy hour at Silky’s Pub, Sonny’s Tavern and Bloomfield Bridge Tavern. Stay entertained at Box Heart, ARTica and the annual Little Italy Days in summer. You’re so close to main roads like Liberty, Penn and Baum! Areavibes.com gave this location a livability rating of 76! Nearby parks include Friendship Park and Morrow Park.
– Awesome two bedroom/one bathroom unit, big enough for many different furniture options and layouts!
– Two flooring options: Beautiful bamboo hardwood floors or comfy plush carpeting
– Fabulous updated kitchen! Includes new appliances and cabinets, granite countertops and a beautiful patterned backlash. Appliances include a stove, fridge and dishwasher.**
– So much natural lights! Keep those electric bills down.
– Storage space! Have a place for everything!
– A/C… keep cool in the summer
– Sliding glass doors to a balcony off of the dining room– perfect for those summer days and crisp fall evenings.**
– Laundry in building! Goodbye laundromat!
– Parking on site (fees may apply)
You won’t find anything better! Bloomfield is where you want to be seen! There are about 119 restaurants, bars and coffee shops in the area. Nearby neighborhoods include Friendship, Shadyside, Lawrenceville, Oakland, East Liberty, Highland Park, Garfield and Point Breeze. Walk score of 92! Very walkable! Bike score of 78! Very bikeable! Nearby bus routes include 86, 87, 54 and 64.
$950/month, plus utilities
Edmond Square Apartments
507 Edmond Street
* Sample photos
Contact Lobos Management about this Great Apartment Today!
- Price per Month
- Utilities Included
- Outdoor Lot Parking
- Hardwood Floors