Live in one of the most comfortable neighborhoods in town! There are over 100 restaurants, bars and coffee shops in Squirrel Hill! Major attractions in Squirrel Hill include: The Schenley Oval Sportsplex, Frick Park and the Forbes Avenue business district that separates Squirrel Hill South from Squirrel Hill North. The street has lots of independent stores, ethnic restaurants, and clothing stores. You’re also close to the action on Murray Ave! Near public transportation and easy access to I-376. Nearby parks include Davis Playground, Bartlett Playground and Schenley Park.
– Comfy and cozy two bedroom duplex, perfect amount of room for all of your furniture needs.
– Lots of windows allowing that natural light to beam in!
– Full kitchen! All kitchens are equipped with stove and fridge.
– Lots of old school character and charm with super cool architecture
– Updates! Many units have gone under major reconstructions projects. We’ve updated kitchens, flooring, windows, bathrooms and more!**
– A/C… stay cool in the summer!
– Laundry on site! Kiss going to the laundromat goodbye!
– Two different flooring options: Beautiful hardwood floor options and comfy plush carpet… keeps those toes comfy!
– Loads of storage space! Very important for your apartment!
– Easy-to-find street parking
– Front patio perfect for those warm summer nights and crisp fall evenings!
– Pet friendly (fees and restrictions apply)
You can’t miss such a great deal! These units won’t last long. Hurry before they’re gone! Be close to campus and neighborhoods like South Oakland, North Oakland, Shadyside, Bloomfield, Friendship, East Liberty, Highland Park, Lawrenceville and downtown Pittsburgh! Nearby bus routes include the 52L, 64, 61D, 58, 53L, 61C and 65.
Available summer 2018! Call 412-441-1400 to schedule an appointment.
$899/mo (garbage included), plus electric and water
3556-3839 Beechwood Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
* Sample photos
Contact Lobos Management about this Great Apartment Today!
- Price per Month
- Utilities Included
- Pet Policy
- Pet friendly (fees and restrictions apply)
- Outdoor Lot Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Cat friendly
- Dog friendly