Live in one of the most comfortable neighborhoods in town! There are over 100 restaurants, bars and coffee shops in Squirrel Hill! Major attractions in Squirrel Hill include: The Schenley Oval Sportsplex, Frick Park and the Forbes Avenue business district that separates Squirrel Hill South from Squirrel Hill North. The street has lots of independent stores, ethnic restaurants, and clothing stores. You’re also close to the action on Murray Ave! Near public transportation and easy access to I-376. Nearby parks include Davis Playground, Bartlett Playground and Schenley Park.
– Comfy and cozy two bedroom duplex, perfect amount of room for all of your furniture needs.
– Lots of windows allowing that natural light to beam in!
– Full kitchen! All kitchens are equipped with stove and fridge. Very modern and updated.
– Updates! Many units have gone under major reconstructions projects. We’ve updated kitchens, flooring, windows, bathrooms and more!**
– A/C… stay cool in the summer!
– Laundry on site! Kiss going to the laundromat goodbye!
– Awesome original hardwood flooring throughout the unit… NICE!
– Loads of storage space! Very important for your apartment!
– Easy-to-find street parking
– Perfect back and front patio for those warm summer nights… party at your place!**
You can’t miss such a great deal! These units won’t last long. Hurry before they’re gone! Be close to campus and neighborhoods like South Oakland, North Oakland, Shadyside, Bloomfield, Friendship, East Liberty, Highland Park, Lawrenceville and downtown Pittsburgh! VERY WALKABLE walk score of 85! Nearby bus routes include the 65, 61D, 74, 61C and 64.
Available August 2019! Call 412-441-1400 to schedule an appointment.
$1,249/mo (garbage included), plus electric and water
5616-5618 Pocusset St
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
* Sample photos
Contact Lobos Management about this Great Apartment Today!
- Price per Month
- Utilities Included
- Hardwood Floors