Looking for a super hip apartment in one of the most ELECTRIC neighborhoods in Pittsburgh? I got you covered! Not only are you extremely close to gyms, grocery stores and popular bars and restaurants, but you’re RIGHT ON the bus line! Dine at popular restaurants like Amazing Cafe, Cafe Du Jour and The Pub Chip Shop. Hit up awesome bars on Carson Street like The Smiling Moose, Piper’s Pub and Acacia. Entertain yourself at the Rex Theater, Bradish Street Pinball Parlor and SouthSide Works Cinema. Get downtown or to Oakland in just minutes!! Nearby parks include Armstrong Playground, Winter Playground and McCloskey Field. This location has a 77 livability rating on Areavibes.com!
– Massive three bedroom/two bathroom house, big enough for all of your furniture needs!
– Lots of natural light… keep that electric bill down. Let that sun in!
– Great amount of storage space– closets, basement storage and more!
– Separate living/dining room… I’m not kidding when I say this place is HUGE!
– Large kitchen (I see you cooks out there!!), including all appliances (fridge, stove and dishwasher). So much cabinet/counter space space as well!
– Beautiful comfy plush carpeting
– Cat friendly (rules and restrictions apply)
– Awesome backyard! Hard to find in the South Side! Perfect for those summer nights.
– A/C… stay cool in the summer!
– Private basement perfect for extra storage. Includes W/D! Talk about convenience!
This apartment is perfect for you! You’re so close to neighborhoods like Oakland, Shadyside, downtown Pittsburgh, Mt. Washington, Highland Park, Bloomfield, Squirrel Hill, North Side, the Waterfront, the South Hills and Robinson! This apartment has a walk score of 86! Very walkable! Nearby bus routes include the 51, 43, 48 and 54!
$1,599/mo (garbage included), plus electric, gas and water
Available now! Call 412-441-1400 to schedule a viewing. We show seven days a week!
S. 12th Street House
111 S. 12th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
* Sample photos
Contact Lobos Management about this Great Apartment Today!
- Price per Month
- Utilities Included
- Pet Policy
- Cat Friendly (fees and restrictions apply)
- Cat friendly