Regent Square is the definition of ADORABLE! From the awesome restaurants to the tree-lined streets, this neighborhood truly is a Pittsburgh gem! Dine at amazing restaurants like Istanbul Sofra, Root 174 and Square Café. Have some drinks at D’s Six Pax & Dogz, The Map Room Grill & Bar and Ryan’s Pub. Stay entertained at Regent Square Theater, Concept Art Gallery and Frick Art & Historical Center. You are so close to S. Braddock, the main business district in Regent Square and Penn Avenue! Areavibes.com gives this location a livability rating of 75! Nearby parks include Frick Park, Frick Park and Westinghouse Park.
– Large two bedroom/one bathroom apartment, definitely enough space for all of your furniture needs!
– Comfy plush carpeting throughout the unit… keeps those toes happy!
– Private balcony… perfect for those summer days and crisp fall evenings!**
– Full kitchen for all of you cooks out there! Includes stove, fridge and dishwasher**.
– Insane amount of storage space– closets, cabinets and more!
– Large living area! Perfect for entertaining.
– Private parking lot… how convenient!
– Laundry on site! Kiss going to the laundromat goodbye!
– A/C… stay cool in the summer!
You don’t want to miss out on this one! Not only are you in such a cute area, but minutes from shopping, dining and more! Nearby neighborhoods include Squirrel Hill, Greenfield, Point Breeze, East Liberty, Wilkinsburg, Oakland, Shadyside, Edgewoood and Swissvale. Nearby bus routes include the 61A, 71, P71 and 71C.
$749/month (water included), plus utilities
530 Kelly Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
Call 412-441-1400 to schedule an appointment today! We show seven days a week!
* Sample photos
** Some units
Contact Lobos Management about this Great Apartment Today!
- Price per Month
- Outdoor Lot Parking
- Cat friendly